Why Should I Consider a Sunday Wedding?
This is one of the biggest questions we get asked, so we decided to tell you more about Sunday Weddings!
There are many ideas and thoughts that come to mind when considering a Sunday wedding. First, offering a Mimosa and Bloody Mary bar?! Heck yes! Or what about a brunch style reception? Who doesn’t love breakfast food!
We wanted to give you some reasons to consider a Sunday wedding!
- More Time with out-of-town guests: This one is big for people who have a lot of traveling friends and family. Not only do the guests not have to rush to town before the wedding late Friday evening, you also have more time to spend with them leading up to your big day! Whether your wedding is a Saturday or Sunday, most guests will still have to take off a day of work.
- Availability: You have fallen in love with a venue but they only have Sundays available for the season you’d ideally like to get married in, do you really want to settle for something you don’t love? Its best to be flexible and plan with an open mind. Fridays and Saturdays book up 12-24 months out, leaving Sundays a great option.
- Ceremony: Walk down the aisle and see your groom for the first time right after your hair and makeup is complete. This gives you the afternoon and evening to take pictures, dance, eat and celebrate with all of your guests.
- Uniqueness: You want your wedding to be special for YOU. You don’t want it to be like everyone else’s wedding. The day should be planning around what you and your fiancé love as a couple. Personalize your Sunday into YOUR dream day.
- Pricing: Most wedding venues and wedding professionals offer better rates for Sunday weddings! This allows you to get more bang for your buck when booking your vendors. Make sure to reach out to your favorite professionals to see if they offer different Sunday pricing.
- Atmosphere: Sunday gives you the flexibility to have your ceremony earlier and end the partier earlier OR have more to party! You have control of your whole day.
We would be honored to host your Sunday wedding at Meadow Barn! Please call Katie for more information and our Sunday pricing or check our available dates here.